Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What life is all about!

Techy Well, here I go.....attempting something I never thought that I would do. I'm BLOGGING!! I think that it is wonderful when someone is able to express themselves eloquently, making their life such an interesting book that you want to read chapter after chapter. I'm not so sure that I can do that. I'm certainly out of my comfort zone, here, but isn't that what life is all about.........stepping onto new pathways and seeing where they will lead us? Sometimes we have to turn around and go back because THAT pathway was just a plain DEAD END! Sometimes we wish we had never ventured down THERE, because the end result was not at all what we anticipated it to be. And sometimes......most times.......we will find ourselves growing and glowing from the experiences that we were brave enough to venture into! So, here I go.......I'm not sure where, but I think it's gonna be fun.

2 comments:

Matthew & Sherry Mims said...

Lorna, All you need now is pictures. love ya! Sherry

Sarah said...

Lorna...I left you a comment but then thought you probably don't even know my last name. I will leave this one and mark the email box so you can respond if you need to know who I am! Have a good day! Sarah Casey